Friday, September 7, 2012

The first painted Ewal Dvergar

And finally ...... I've finished the first four of my Ewal Dvergar.

Life has been hard on me and there really haven't been any time for painting last 3-4 months, but hopefully things will soon start changing and things will get back to "normal".

But I did finish these for - and three of them was entered in the Brush Slave League @CDO

Ewal Dvergar with hand weapons and shields






And all together:



Now I really need to start painting more of them ... :)

6 comments:

  1. Ooooooo... delicious. I think the guys on the extreme left and right are my favourites, but they all rock.

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, mate. Now get those Fimir's done so I can see yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these kick ass... Where can I steal these again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just follow the links ... :)

    - but to make it easy for you ..... here:

    http://claminiatures.blogspot.dk/p/how-to-get-some.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice miniatures here!
    Regards
    derFigurenschieber

    ReplyDelete